Don’t forget your furry family members’ safety…these are some great pet holiday tips. A quick short list is below,the full list of tips, click here.
- Be careful with seasonal plants and decorations
- Avoid Mistletoe and Holly
- Don’t leave lighted candles unattended
- Keep plastic ornaments out of reach
- Don’t leave alcoholic drinks unattended where pets can get them
Did you know that poinsettias may not be quite as dangerous as once thought? It is still best to keep them out of Fluffy’s reach, but read more about it here.