Vickie Jennings brings over 27 years of experience as a REALTOR® to serve clients ranging from retirees, to high achieving professionals and busy families. She provides honest answers and direction, a positive outlook, outstanding customer service and professional expertise. Whether marketing and selling homes, condos, farms & ranches, vacant land, waterfront, vacation and investment properties, Vickie’s focus is to make the process of buying and selling fun, educational and rewarding.
Vickie was raised to have integrity, a strong work ethic and attention to detail. Her clients benefit from these values as she is dedicated to delivering only the highest quality service to meet their unique needs and exceed their high expectations. A skilled negotiator and communicator, Vickie prides herself in representing her clients’ best interests effectively and professionally. She sees each interaction as an opportunity to make someone’s day better.
Vickie’s dedication to be the best in the business inspired her to earn her Certified Residential Specialist Designation (CRS), an elite certification held by only 3% of all realtors nationwide. In addition to several other designations, Vickie holds advanced certifications as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and VA Military Real Estate Specialist (VAMRES).
Vickie makes it her mission to use the latest technology to her clients’ advantage. They come to count on Vickie to harness the power of targeted, effective marketing techniques geared towards today’s web-savvy buyer. Vickie’s buyers benefit from her tech-minded approach too as they are among the very first to know when a new property has come on the market that fits their needs.
Vickie also enjoys being outdoors, photography, golfing, travel and the company of her husband and their horses and dogs (not necessarily in that order.)
Affiliations and Interests:
- Member Tacoma Pierce County Associate of Realtors (TPCAR)
- Member of the Tacoma Country and Golf Club (TCGC)
- Past Professional Standards Member
- Past Member of Grievance Committee (TPCAR)
- Real Estate, the outdoors, golfing, horses, dogs, gardening, kayaking, skiing and travel
Education & Experience:
This industry is changing at an incredible pace, staying ahead of the curve is the key. I continue to increase my knowledge with industry specific training. In addition, I review Title & Escrow documents including the Settlement Statement and I personally attend as many of my clients signing appointments as possible. I’m there from start to finish.
- Managing Broker, previously known as Associate Broker (AB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- VA & Military Real Estate Specialist (VAMRES)
- Internet Marketing Professional (ePro)
- CIPS “Certified International Property Specialist” for Asia/Pacific Region
- Appraisal course
- E Buyer “Internet Buyer” course
- Professional Standards Training
§ Five Star Professional 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016